Hi-I see that you plan to charge for parking from next year
1) is the car park secure
2) will it need to be pre booked
3) how much will it be per day?
Thank you for your message.
We are planning to charge for parking from the 1st of April 2019.
1. Our car park is secure, currently via flow plates on entry and a security barrier on exit. This will be changing to a barrier upon entry and exit, along with ANPR cameras before the charge comes into place.
2. You won't be able to pre-book parking, as with most other large hotels payment is taken on arrival at the hotel.
3. We are envisaging the cost to be £10.00 per night, inline with other parking facilities and hotels in and around Blackpool.
The car park has an exit barrier and they take your car registration when checking in. I’ve never had any problems on the car park and feel safe parking there. I think I read somewhere the charge was going to be £10 a day from next year (April time?) but worth checking. It’s currently free. I have never booked parking (think it is first come first served but never had issues getting a space even in peak season), although worth checking if this is going to change when they commence charging.
The car park is pretty secure, the check your car in and there is a barrier at the exit. Didn't have any problem finding a space. I love this hotel though was a bit disappointed to hear they would be charging £10 a day from next year for parking. I usually expect free parking at a hotel like this.
더 빅 블루 호텔 앳 플레저 비치 리조트 관계자 및 이전 숙박고객에게서 답변을 구하세요.