Hi ther,I was a guest here On August 18th-22nd.We where the family that had to be moved from one room to another then TV didn't work,Curtains fell dwn when closing and to top it all off The GUEST HOUSE HAIRDRYER went on FIRE whilst my daughter was using it.How cou,d u forget I know we never will,my daughter has been left traumatised.Im writing here as Iv tried contacting the owners several times by Phone and e-mail to be told Theyl gt back to me and yea I'm stil waiting.They give nothing to the welfare of their paying customers.I might add that there was NO FIRE ALARM as to alert the other guests.Now this was before 8.30am and I'm sure there was guests stil sleeping.I have the photos to confirm this to be true,So whoever reads this will they Please get someone to contact me.They no who I am and where to find me.If I hear nothing shortly I will be contacting my Solicitor and informing Glasgow City Council of the POTENTIAL FIRE HAZARD of this building
답변모든 답변 숨기기
이 질문을 삭제하시겠습니까?
I am looking at staying at your hotel on 14/6/16 for one night. I have a small mobility scooter, and wonder if you have a ground floor room to accommodate me? The scooter can be split in to 4 pieces, which I would appreciate some help with, so it is manageable.
답변모든 답변 2개 표시하기모든 답변 숨기기
이 질문을 삭제하시겠습니까?
Heathbu님의 답변 | 이 시설에 대한 리뷰 남김 |
Hi Patsy, I was a guest, not the owner so can't answer your question fully. What I can tell you is that they were very kind and helpful and I'm sure they will go the extra mile to do all they can to support you. It will be... 더 보기
Hi Patsy, I was a guest, not the owner so can't answer your question fully. What I can tell you is that they were very kind and helpful and I'm sure they will go the extra mile to do all they can to support you. It will be best to ring the hotel directly for an answer. Best wishes. Heather
이 답변을 삭제하시겠습니까?
귀하의 트립어드바이저 리스팅이 맞습니까?
이 시설의 오너이거나 운영자입니까? 리뷰에 대한 답변 등록, 프로필 업데이트 등의 서비스를 누리려면 리스팅을 신청하십시오. 내 리스팅 신청하기