We are considering staying here the end of January next year. I have a few questions:
1. There is a retreat happening the week that we are going...will it be awkward to be there and not be a part of the retreat?
2. How far is the hotel from the beach?
3. Is there a small town or other interesting area nearby to visit that we can walk to?
4. Is it possible to rent ATV or arrange other excursions from your location?
답변모든 답변 숨기기
이 질문을 삭제하시겠습니까?
Brian T님의 답변 | 이 시설에 대한 리뷰 남김 |
1. We weren't there during a retreat, but there is plenty of privacy if you need that. One of our favorite parts of the stay were the dinners. It was particularly amazing because everyone staying there gathered and shared... 더 보기
1. We weren't there during a retreat, but there is plenty of privacy if you need that. One of our favorite parts of the stay were the dinners. It was particularly amazing because everyone staying there gathered and shared stories/suggestions. We met some truly amazing people and I'm sure the retreat would be the same.
2. the land ends at the beach. Some of the rooms are a short walk. At the most, 1 minute. It's literally right there.
3, There are a ton of interesting areas near by. There isn't really a town, but that's what makes it so enticing. There is one restaurant in town. It's a few hundred yards from Ojo Del Mar.
4. There are plenty of excursions close by. Hiking, climbing, horseback riding etc. Not sure on the ATVs, but I would bet you could rent some close.
Hope this helps!
이 답변을 삭제하시겠습니까?
귀하의 트립어드바이저 리스팅이 맞습니까?
이 시설의 오너이거나 운영자입니까? 리뷰에 대한 답변 등록, 프로필 업데이트 등의 서비스를 누리려면 리스팅을 신청하십시오. 내 리스팅 신청하기